August 29, 2008

Back to School YAY!! An AWESOME sale and a cool Award

Good Day Ya'll!!! I want to start this post off with WONDERFUL news. One of my absolute favorite designers, Jen at Chaos Lounge is having a sale. 25% off everything in her store over at Digital Candy. Be sure to go take a peek and grab you some goodies. She's an awesome awesome designer and I'm not just saying that because I'm on her CT LOL!!!!!
Here is a peek at her newest kit, "Fall Leaves Fall" a collaboration done with her sister Bonnie at Bonnie van Esch Designs. Another awesome designer who's work I admire. Both make such fun kits to play with. I really love the bold vivid colors of this kit and the elements and papers are just awesome to play with.
Here is a LO I did. This is my little guy on his first day at kindergarten. Doesn't he look so proud of himself ya'll LOL!!! I took some "before and after" pics to make more layouts. On the way to school, bright happy full of smiles, after school, not so bright, more red faced and sweaty, and a little less happy, more like a little pouty ROTF. It takes awhile for these little ones to adjust to a full day of school.
I am a waaaay behind on this but I wanted to share with ya'll that Chrmd and Chrming Scraps and Snowtig from Snowtigz Scrapz and Photoz have both presented me with this awesome "I love your blog" award. How cool is that. Thanks so very much ladies MWUAH!!!!!

I am about to go out the door, but I will be back later today to update this post with my 7 nominees to share the love with and hopefully a freebie QP so check back soon :-)


2 comments:

Kim B said...

Hey GF- just popping in to see how ya doing- LOVE those LO's!!
Girl you have come a LONG WAY- hahahaha
sending hugs
Me

PS- won't you mail me when you have a chance- I can't find your addy- BLONDE!! hahahahahah

Andrea said...

Hi Pam! Still Lovin' all your gorgeous layouts!! Congrats on being on Kim's CT!! WOOHOO!!

Hey, heard you had to evacuate because of the storms! Hope you're safe!!

((hugs))