May 17, 2009

Friends in the Dark

I'd like to thank everyone who left such wonderful comments last post. Ya'll are the greatest group of ladies!! I am blessed to have you. All that visit here and take the time to leave a little love, you are ALWAYS appreciated. Anonymous, I will keep your tips in mind when I make the full kit as this was a freebie mini that has less items, a teaser of sorts. Actually, you did leave me with some really good ideas for the finished kit, thank you :)

Jen at Chaos Lounge has a very cool and unique kit new kit, "Peggy's Magical Rainforest". I absolutely LOVE it!! It was so much fun to play with. I knew exactly what I wanted to make and what picture to use as soon as I seen the unicorn and purple papers!! I thought of little toddlers who get lost in the woods and the "friends" who keep them safe :)
"A Friend in the Dark"
Be sure to stop by Jen's Blog to see more pages made with this kit, pick up a little "inspiration" for yourself and snag a few goodies. "Peggy's Magical Rainforest" will be on sale 40% off, just $2.99 until May 22nd. There's so many of my favorite goodies to play with, bubbles, sparkles, glitters, flowers and wings!! Lovely work Jen :)

Here's one more I page I made, this one about putting those sunny summer days to rest, comfy in Mommy's lap. All's is right with your little world :-)

"Pretty Yellow Summer Sunsets" I made this one into a Quick Page Freebie.

CLICK HERE or the preview to snag it.

Kim Broedelet has an awesome new deal she's started. Instead of her monthly huge Grab Bags, she'll be releasing Mini Grab Bags every Friday. You'll get 4 products for 4$, a dollar a piece for the weekend only. Monday morning, they'll go into her shop regular price. Be sure to bookmark Kim's Blog and check back every Friday.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on May. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

Beautiful QP and did you know I won Chaso's new kit!!!! Yep I did, I can't wait to play with it this weekend!!!

sending huge hugs to you my gal, I know this digi world can be rough sometimes!!! But you always got me!!!

Your #1 Fan, Kat
aka TragedyAnne

clubiani said...

thank you so much for your kindness!