November 19, 2008

CHRISTMAS is Here Early on My Little Blog YAY!!!!

Well ya'll, it looks like Christmas is here before the turkeys even out of the oven LOL!!! Ever since my little guy had this photo taken he's been asking me every five minutes, is it Christmas yet, is it Christmas yet, is it time to put up the tree Momma, can we put up the tree PUUULLLLEAAASSSE?? OMG!!!! I'm about to pull my hair out. I finally told him tonight, when Momma cooks the turkey, our tummies are full and we clean up the kitchen, THEN we put up the tree. He's the PERFECT age for that last magical Christmas. By next year, I'm sure he'll have been educated about the validity of Santa LOL. Can't you just SEE the excitement in his little eyes and smile ROTF!! I loove it when they're this age.
I made his little page using goodies from Kim Broedelet's December Grab Bag and the overlay from Jen at Chaos Lounge's "Whimsical Winter" kit. Kim's bag is only 6 bucks ya'll and there are some AWESOME AWESOME goodies in there. It's CHRISTMAS THEMED filled full of goodies you can use for creating kits and LO's. Also, she has ALL her Christmas goodies, Personal and Commercial Use on sale right now, 30% off. And let me tell you, she has some AWESOME Christmas Goodies. You can visit her blog here to see all the different previews and find the links to all her goodies.
Ok, you all know from the last post how much I LOOOOVE LOOOOVE Jen's new kit "Whimsical Winter" so I just had to play with it again. And great news ya'll, she's decided to extend her sale until Friday so go grab it quick. My daughter HATES this pic and gets so mad at me when I use it. I dunno why, her mouth is always in that position (neener neener neener LOL). Just kiddin, but it was PERFECT for a "Catching Snowflakes" page dont cha think ROTF?????
Jen also made this cute little add-on for "Whimsical Winter" using Kim's December Grab Bag. Isn't that Penguin Kim made just tooo cute!!! And I just loove the little rag dolls from Kim's Grab Bag too. Just AWESOME!! You can snag Jen's freebie here on her blog. If you do, be sure to leave her a little love ya'll for sharing with us.
Here is one GREAT deal ya'll WONT WANT TO MISS!!!! Jen has put 4 of her AWESOME AWESOME kits on sale for only $1.00. Man oh Man, I have personally played with all 4 and let me tell you, they are some fun fun kits to play with. This is definately a great deal so be sure to stop by and snag you a couple of them, at this price, I'd snag all 4 LOL!!! All kits are just FULL of goodies to play with. You can snag all 4 kits HERE at her store over at Digital Candy.
And I've more news to share with ya'll. YAY, I have my own store now over at Digi Scrap Bargain Market!!!!! You won't find anything over $3.00 in the whole store and as a Grand Opening Special just for ya'll, you can snag all my "Whimsical Graphics" collection for just $1.00 for the NEXT THREE MONTHS!!! Some are personal and some Commercial Use. Below are a few of the goodies I've got in there already. I've also got a few kits I'm working on almost ready to go (one's called "Purple Tweet Christmas" that I am REALLY excited about, I'll be releasing it later this weekend). For now, though, I have a couple Commercial Use Cute Lil' Ginger Folk, for your Christmas pages and kits.And I've made these Commercial Use "Snowy Overlays" for your wintery pages and kits. There are four different ones. Three with snow drifts various flakes and "snow dust" and one with just snowflakes.
Also, these here are a couple cute little sticker sets to dress up your Christmas Pages. The first are "Santa's Helper Elf Stickers" and the second are "Santa's Elf Stickers".
Before I go, I want to share a Blog Freebie QP I made for ya'll using Kim Broedelet's December CU Grab Bag and her "Glam Tidings" kits. I titled it "How Many Days Til Christmas" in honor of my little guy who's just itchin' for it to get here ROTF!!! You can snag it here. Don't forget to stop by Kim's blog and check out all her Christmas Goodies on sale right now and Jen's blog for her Huge Dollar Sale. You all have a safe and happy week. I will be back in a few days to release that new kit of mine and I've won some awards and got tagged YAY!!! I need to catch up with that and spread the love as well so see you all soon. Ya'll stay safe and happy :-)

7 comments:

Kim B said...

OOOOH gosh girl- LOVE the snowflake overlays and the little elves are just tooooo CUTE!!

Thanks for the QP and the pimp too-
Just blogged it ;-)
MWAH MWAH

Crops said...

Pam that QP is tooo CUTE!! I love it!!! Thanks sooo much!!! And I LOVE your hat on your profile pic...I'm gonna steal that idea....hehehehe
xoxoxo

Dana said...

Thank you for the cute page.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!

Susie said...

Thank you so much, this is so cute. Crops2dawn sent me over here from her blog. Thank you for sharing.

Beth said...

Oooh... congrats on selling your ADORABLE gear!!! Too cute! And I know what you mean about Christmas coming already... it's seriously like we just skipped right past Thanksgiving! **Blinked** and it's gone!!! hee hee.... LOVE your qp... thanks so much for sharing it!

Jenni said...

OMGoodness, your stuff is so cute!!!!!